The Top 10 Inspirational Quotes To Help You Achieve Your Goals In Your Network Marketing Business
Are you feeling stuck in work or life? If so, today is the day to take the first step in the direction of making a change.
The first step in making any change is to acknowledge that you need to change and get your arms wrapped around what is causing stagnation. From there, you will need to list the excuses you are making to justify living in stuck mode. Look at patterns and think deeply about what you really want in your life.
The big question that will eventually come to the forefront is this: What do you need to do to make a change.
Many people will answer this question by making a radical change such as:
- Moving to a new home
- Taking an elaborate restaurant
- Treating yourself to beautiful cashmere sweater
- Buying a new car
- Build a new relationship or
- Doing nothing at all
In this post for today, I want to send you the message about doing something very simple: Focus on a message of inspiration. You can find those quotes in literally thousands of web pages or watching films or presentations that will lift you up long enough to finally get unstuck.
The following quotes of inspiration may just do the trick for you. Many people argue the point that inspirational quotes don’t work. The bigger truth is that inspirational quotes work for some people or they just waste time for others. I want to encourage you today to just simply read these quotes and let them wash over you like a quiet wave of water. Just give yourself a break to ready something that may give you that little nudge you need to take that next step in life. Enjoy this activity, and just allow them to give you a dose of positivity.
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
-Zig Ziglar, Author and Motivational Speaker.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
-Audrey Hepburn, Actor and Author
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
—Henry Ford, American Captain of Industry and Founder of the Ford Motivational Speaker.
- When you truly want something, you are unstoppable, and you know it .
–Dr. Michelle Rozen, National Motivational Thought Leader on Human Behavior
- The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
-Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.—Anonymous
- The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
— Amelia Earhart, Famous Pilot
- You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
–Denzel Washington—Actor and Author
9. Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.”
― Jack Canfield, Author and Motivational Spaker
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
— Maya Angelou